First and foremost, I am a fine art photographer. I love the nontraditional, the eccentric, and the artful. I am here to create your memories, moments and vision as perfectly as I can in a way that speaks to you and imbues a sense of timelessness and wonder into your images. I love costumes, props, multiple outfits and anything else you want to include in your images to make them feel like YOU. Each package includes a digital gallery along with your choice of vandyke prints. This distinctive offering makes my work a combination of contemporary photography and historic processes, giving you a timeless merging of photographic art that is truly unique.
I pride myself on working with diverse sets of clientele and am happy to modify any package to meet your specific needs. Please send me a project inquiry to learn more!
Each portrait session will include either a 30 minute or 60 minute shoot, depending on your needs! The location can be of your choosing or I am happy to make suggestions depending on your preferences. Clients will receive a full digital gallery of high-resolution and edited photos for personal use as well as their choice of vandyke prints from the shoot. Vandyke prints are a timeless, inspiring and nostalgia filled way to showcase your personal style and creativity. Examples of package offerings are listed below and I’m always interested in hearing about your personal vision and am happy to design a package for your specific needs.
Vandyke Portrait Bundle I - $350
- 30 minute shoot with fully edited, high resolution digital gallery
- 1 8x10 vandyke print of your choosing
Vandyke Portrait Bundle II - $600
- 1 hour shoot with fully edited, high resolution digital gallery
- 2 8x10 vandyke prints of your choosing
If you are looking for unique, nontraditional couples photos or engagement sessions I would love to work with you! Each session includes a 60 minute or 90 minute shoot with either one or two locations, depending on preferences. I absolutely love working with client’s visions in a way that showcases personal style and the unique love you hold for one another. Multiple outfit changes are included if desired and if there is a specific idea for props or maybe even furry friends just let me know!
Each package includes a digital gallery of fully edited, high resolution photos as well as your choice of vandyke prints. The starting package includes two vandyke prints of your choice but more or less can be added.
Based in the stunning red rock desert of Moab, UT, I also offer wedding, elopement and engagement photography. I bring years of experience and formal training in photography as well as a desire to help my clients capture memories in a way that speaks to them. I find joy in capturing both the big and small moments of your special day and offer a unique perspective from my work in fine art photography.
One of the things I am most excited to offer are unique packages that include both a stunning digital gallery and handmade photographic prints of your choosing using the historic photographic process known as vandyke printing. Each of my prints are made as close to the original process as possible and offer an incredibly unique way to cherish memories.
I truly believe that there is nothing like a handmade photograph to have as a memory of a day and a person you love deeply and the incredible timeless quality of a vandyke print speaks for itself! My packages are a combination of contemporary photography and historic processes, giving you a timeless merging of photographic art that is truly unique.
Please see my FAQ's below for more information on what the vandyke process entails!
What is a Vandyke Print?
- The vandyke brown print is a historic photographic printing process that dates from the late 1800s. The process creates a lovely warm brown, almost sepia toned print. Each of my prints are done on museum quality 100% cotton rag paper and are archival, meaning they will last indefinitely! No print is ever the same due to the unique process of handmade photography. I hand print the images myself with the utmost care and love in my home studio. I include the vandyke prints in my packages because I believe having a handmade photograph as a memory is an incredibly special thing. Having something tangible to hold, something that is totally unique and can never be reproduced exactly the same makes the memories all the more special and gives life to the moments captured in a way digital images can not.
How are the vandyke prints delivered?
- Each print will be matted archivally, in an 11x14 mat ready to frame! After I am done making them, I will either mail them priority mail or do a local drop-off. You will also get a high res scan of your vandyke print included in your digital gallery so you can share it online and send it to friends/family!
What about custom Cyanotypes?
- There is always the option to add or change the services in your package to a cyanotype print! These are similar in process to the vandykes but create a stunning prussian blue tone versus the sepia and rich browns found in the vandykes.